Monday, January 28, 2013

My Dream Space

Someone challenged me today to write about my dream writing space. So I'll attempt to do this without too much gushing and without too many pictures.

I suppose my ideal writing space would be a tree house with an interior decorated in a rich library-esqe feel. Rich cherry or mahogany paneling with forest green paint, filled with built in bookshelves stocked to the brim with books and nick-knacks. There would be Tiffany style lamps, a large roll top desk with room for my laptop a cork board/white board for my ideas and notes. There would have to be a small kitchenette for beverages and snacks. As well as a small turret with a futon and three hundred and sixty degree views for an alternate writing space and a place to crash in case I get carried away. The exterior would look like one of the places below. Think I've thought about this much??

 


0 comments: