Monday, August 1, 2011

Last Minute Idea

So I realize I haven't posted lately. Sorry! I've been busy doing writing of another kind: blog posts of my research for my website: http://athreadtofollow.com. I've been trying to get ahead so that when we move in September and I'm doing NaNoWriMo in November, I don't have to worry about anything jsut sechdule the posts to be published at regular intervals. Today for the fist time since the beginning of July I looked in on the Camp NaNoWriMo site. I poked around and all of a sudden an idea that been on the back burner in my mind started to gush out. So! It looks like I'm going to write for this month's camp after all.

This time I'm going for a  Historical Fiction taking palace in Napoleonic times. Time travel and a snarky, insightful Boneparte. It's still just something rattling around in my brain so we'll see. It may end up just being a proposal that I use to write my actual Nano novel this year.

0 comments: