Monday, November 15, 2010

Staying Productive

So I realize that the last time I wrote in here it was about a week ago or a little more than that. I have been working a gig that was explained to me in such a way that thought that I would only be working for one day and it evolved into two weeks. Since I work in theater most of the work hours I have put in are at night. Coincidentally I get the most amount of writing done at night after my son goes to bed. So since my last post I have been struggling to keep up with typing my 1,667 per day for NaNoWriMo. I was just barely staying on top of it up until this past Friday night. Now I am about three thousand words behind and my little man has decided that he will be very cranky for the next couple of days. (He's teething so I don't blame him a bit.) I am hoping that now that I don't have to work at night since the gig is over I can go to some of the evening write-ins and do some more word wars that make me so productive! I am so much more productive at a local Starbucks or something similar, it's crazy.

On the down side, I think I may be coming down with a cold. I keep feeling all achy and tired and I haven't gotten much sleep lately either. Hopefully all will resolve itself so that I don't have to deal with that at Thanksgiving and during the final push of NaNoWriMo!

0 comments: