Monday, October 25, 2010

Laptop Issues

So I'm gearing up for NaNoWriMo and I realize that I haven't booted up my laptop in ages. I'm not looking forward to it since I seem to remember it running really slow the last time I did. The idea that I may have to wipe and reinstall is not appealing. I've done it a million times but now with a baby and being a full time housewife I really don't want to add something like that to my day. I was also having trouble with my desktop last night which is not making me happy either. I can't listen to a TV show and search the web at the same time without the video stalling. I've run the usual spybot and adaware and virus protection programs but nothing turned up that was really unusual. I'll have to run them in safe mode to be sure. Yay. NOT!

In other news I did start working on my characters and plot description. It's a little rocky and still a bit iffy but better than nothing!

0 comments: