Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Dance! (Part II)

I really love it when cool things happen. So I was on my account at DeviantArt and was looking through the forum posts for fun. I happened to see this one post for an artist that was looking to take on  5 free requests with the stipulation that it would not be first come, first served but rather whatever intrests her the most. I sent her a quick run down of one of my characters and she has agreed to take it on as one of her 5 requests! YAY! (Here's a sample of her work: http://pennomenal.deviantart.com/art/2007-priscilla-98636997) So I'm wicked excited...so I have 3 characters being drawn now...I only have5 more....lol. I keep adding one or two each time I have one that gets drawn....lol, oh well. Hopefully I'll have all of them drawn eventually! 

In the mean time I'm still working on the character and plot outline and knocking it out of the park. I'm really excited because I keep comming up with great questions and kick @$$ answers. (I'm using this as a base if you're interested: http://www.hollylisle.com/fm/Workshops/questioning_your_novel_article.html) Anyhow I'm getting back to work!

0 comments: