Sunday, October 16, 2011

WOO! A Character Sketch!

So you may notice a few different things on my blog. One is the obvious advertisement space to the right. What can I say? With money being so tight right now I figured why not if it'll help gain a few extra dollars?

The other exciting addition is the lovely illustration of my intended main character for this year's NaNoWriMo. This was graciously done for free by Kerynean and you should really check out her stuff! It's AMAZING! I'm hoping to put a larger version in this post if she has one for me so look for an update!

Also if you haven't looked at it yet, you should check out the new NaNoWriMo site! So far it's been faster and better than the last! So take a look and hopefully we can convince you to write with us in November! You'll also notice the cool new NaNo badge on my site for this year. So really, go check it out!

0 comments: