Thursday, August 1, 2013

NaNo News and General Life Update

The past couple of months have been quite busy. I've been neglecting my blogs and have no real excuse for it. Real world stuff comes and my writing is what suffers...*sigh* It makes me so sad and disappointed in myself sometimes.

The month of July held some unbearable weather in our area as well as the summer stomach bug for myself and my three year old son. Awesome times to be had by all. Wee also had family vacation and a visit to my mom's. Not a very productive month at all though I did (somehow) manage to write my thirty thousand words that I set as my goal for Camp NaNoWriMo. How did I do it? I still don't know.

I am five months pregnant and that presents its own difficulties. I'm more tired than usual, overheated easily, and sitting comfortably is becoming a challenge. That being said, I am due in November, November 6th in fact and many people have been asking me if I will be doing NaNoWriMo this year. The answer is a resounding yes. I will still be an ML and there's actually training for us Saturday, the 10th of August. I'm looking forward to it and will be re-watching last year's webinars as well just to refresh my memory. All very exciting and I'm hoping to be more organized this year now that I know what I'm doing!

My goal now that July NaNo is over, is to catch up on my Merry-Go-Round blog posts as well as planning emails for the month of November.

0 comments: