Monday, May 30, 2011

Another New Look

So my blog has yet another new look. YAY! I think I'm a little ADD when it comes to how my blogs look. I must change them every three months or so, sometimes more often than that. Well this one I like a lot and will save the template for future use as well. So besides having a new look I'm very pleased to say that I get to go to another of my writing group's meet up. YAY!

From late January to mid April I really wasn't able to attend many of my group's meetings because of work. That then continued into March but then finally in May I was able to go to my first meeting in a while. It felt so good to be with other writers and just be able to write!

Also exciting news for anyone who wants to write a book or has done NaNoWriMo in the past: Camp NaNoWriMo will be launching soon! The long awaited ability to do NaNoWriMo in any month you wish will finally be here! I'm very excited about this since I love NaNo and would willingly do it multiple times a year. I keep looking at the NaNoWriMo website for more information. I'm such a geek!

0 comments: